[Limdep Nlogit List] FW: Limdep project setting

Yen, Steven T syen at utk.edu
Sun May 2 14:43:15 EST 2010

Hi
I have a problem which occurred after re-installing Windows and NLOGIT4. In the past, I had been able to set the "data area" to handle the number of cells I need (e.g., 20000000, which required about 152 MBytes of memory). This was a on-time operation, meaning once I set the project settings, it stayed that way until another reset.
After my Windows/NLOGIT re-installation, the project setting returns to 200000 cells after a NLOGIT session, and I have had to fix the setting each time I run NLOGIT. I tested this with NLOGIT3 and it did the same thing, which made me think that it is my system and not NLOGIT that's doing this. Any clue? Thanks.
Steven Yen