[Limdep Nlogit List] Data reading Error

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Wed Jun 9 14:54:41 EST 2010

It isn't necessarily the last two observations.
If there are two observations somewhere in the file that do not
have 21 values on one line, or the one line is too long, then for
these two observations, the reader will eat a second line to complete
the observation. That will make it come up short at the end.
/Bill Greene