[Limdep Nlogit List] Data reading Error

Kalyan Chakraborty kchakrab at emporia.edu
Wed Jun 9 07:40:27 EST 2010

Hi Limdep Users,

I have a quick question. I have the .txt data file with 21-var and 3129-obs but limdep is not reading the last 2 observations. I have checked all possible means and spent a few hours to make sure that nothing is wrong with those last two observations. Any help? (The output is printed below.)

Thank you.
Kal

--> RESET
Initializing NLOGIT Version 4.0.1 (January 1, 2007).
--> OPEN ; OUTPUT = I:\RETAIL_TRADE\TRADE.OUT$
--> READ ; FILE = I:\RETAIL_TRADE\DATA02.TXT
    ; NVAR = 21; NOBS = 3129
    ; NAMES = SL,MOT,FUR,ELEC,BUI,FOD,HEA,GAS,CLO,SPO,GEN,MIS,NSR,POP,INC,UNE,HS,COL,DEN,POOR,MET$
Last observation read from data file was    3127

Kalyan (Kal) Chakraborty, Ph.D
Associate Professor (Economics)
http://www.emporia.edu/~chakrabk/
Department of Accounting Information Systems
School of Business
Emporia State University
1200 Commercial Street, Box 4057
Emporia, KS 66801