[Limdep Nlogit List] random effects probit with clustering

Darren Lee d.lee at business.uq.edu.au
Sat Jul 31 11:21:00 EST 2010

Philip.

I think you can use the ;cluster = session command for the clustering aspect.

Best Regards,

Darren Lee, PhD
Lecturer in Finance
UQ Business School
The University of Queensland
Room 328,Colin Clark Blg
St Lucia, Blair Drive
Queensland, Australia 4072
PH: 61 7 33468048
Fax: 61 7 33468166
Email: d.lee2 at uq.edu.au
Website: www.business.uq.edu.au/display/teach/Darren+Lee <https://exchange.uq.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.business.uq.edu.au/display/teach/Darren%2BLee>

PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.  PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL: This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential, copyright or privileged and should not be distributed without the authors express consent.  If you receive this email and you are not the addressee(s), please disregard the contents of the email, delete the email and notify the author immediately.