[Limdep Nlogit List] Sample selection with ordered probit

Barry Quinn b.quinn at qub.ac.uk
Wed Jan 20 18:47:42 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am new to DCM estimation so excuse the ignorant question.  I am running the following command and cannot seem to get marginal effects for my selection model, is this due to the nature of the estimation process?.. any suggestions are much appreciated??

namelist    ;x=one,lta,lnta,divers,urban,ilcu,occup,roa,ci,socio
            ;z=one,bband,emp,compedu,prof,geny,female$
create      ;y=web08$
reject      ;web08<1$
create      ;tec=tecscore$
recode      ;tec;1=0;2=1;3=2$
sample      ;All$
Probit      ;lhs=y;rhs=x;hold$
ordered     ;lhs=tec;rhs=z;selection,margin$

regards

Barry Quinn
Queens University Belfast