[Limdep Nlogit List] write command

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Tue Jan 19 06:41:44 EST 2010

Steven. You are way over the limitation. That is the problem with the
other command set that you sent me as well. I am thinking about whether
there is a simple work around. At this point, there seems not to be,
but I always find that after working on a problem long enough, something
shows up. Not yet.
/B. Greene