[Limdep Nlogit List] Help with "Error 699" internal limit

Emmanouil Mentzakis ementzakis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 06:29:34 EST 2010

Dear Darren,

Even after changing the data cells size the error is still there. In
the manual, 699 is described as: "699 - GROUPED requires internal
limit values with ;LIMITS=."

The error can be replicated using:

Sample; 1-10000$
create; x1=RNN(0,1); x2=RNN(0,1); e=RNN(0,1); y=1+2*x1+2*x2+5*e; pid=Trn(1,1)$
regress; Lhs=y; rhs=ONE, x1, x2; RPM; REM=pid$

Reducing sample to 9999 allows it to run smoothly.

Any suggestions are most welcome.

Regards,
Manos

p.s. I had difficulties in getting the post through to the list so
apologies for multiple postings