[Limdep Nlogit List] (no subject)

Sharmistha Nag nags at onid.orst.edu
Tue May 26 08:00:25 EST 2009

Could anybody please tell me if I could estimate a set of equations
simultaneously (that is, as a system) in a logistic framework. For
example:
I have a set of equations:
  lhs=b1_c; rhs= ENSF Enih eusda estate Eind efound;
  lhs=cell; rhs=ENSF Enih eusda estate Eind efound;
  lhs=a1_o; rhs=ENSF Enih eusda estate Eind efound;
  lhs=a1_e; rhs=ENSF Enih eusda estate Eind efound;
Or,
do I have to estimate them separately with the "logit" command before
each equation.
Thanks.
Sharmistha Nag
Dept of Agricultural & Resource Economics
OREGON ST UNIV