[Limdep Nlogit List] Question about Structure of Nested Logit

Mausam Duggal DuggalM at mmm.ca
Fri Jul 17 00:37:21 EST 2009

Dear Muhammad,

1-      Is it possible to estimate/ identify all bs of the model (for
the four alternatives)

No. One of them should not be identified.

Also you need to specify one of the two IVSET values to 1.0. Ideally, in
this case you could try   ;ivset:(No)=[1.0]

Good Luck!

Mausam Duggal, MCIP, RPP

Senior Project Coordinator

MMM GROUP