[Limdep Nlogit List] Generating Orthogonal Experiment

Leif leifand at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 24 12:13:05 EST 2009

Anat,

I believe the answer to your question about Limdep is no, but I might be able to help if you have access to SAS.

I'd need more details to truly be of any help.  Orthogonal isn't specific enough.  Are you looking for a main effects only or a higher resolution? I assume you'd want a design built for a choice model but there are numerous examples in the literature where choice models have been estimated on designs built for linear models as well so that would be up to you.  After I learned more about what type of design you're seeking I could walk you through the steps associated with creating an experimental design in SAS.

Cheers,

Leif Anderson
leifand at u.washington.edu