[Limdep Nlogit List] Ordered probit model

Sherub Phuntsho sherbola at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 14:53:51 EST 2009

Dear Limdepers,
Excuse me for the simplicity of my question. I am a new user of LIMDEP and I am not able to proceed further.
I have some research that need to be analysed in ordered probit model (my data attached-.xls format). I could import the data to the program but I got confused what to do thereafter.
I am not able to access the LIMDEP electronic manual also. Please anyone help me in this regard.
I once more apologise for posting such simple question but it is really new to me.

Sherub