[Limdep Nlogit List] skip

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Tue Aug 11 02:48:49 EST 2009

Phil. The RP estimator is skipping observations with missing values
as it goes, but it is not changing the global observation count. You
can produce the same result, with the appropriate report of the number
of observations by using REJECT before fitting the model. You will have
to recompute the group size variable in that case, however.
/Bill