[Limdep Nlogit List] demand function

Philomela at gmx.net Philomela at gmx.net
Tue Apr 21 00:28:40 EST 2009

Dear all,
i have a general question and i hope that someone here can help me. I conducted a choice experiment and one of my attributes is  quantity and one price. How can i generate a demand function (quantity depending on price)? i have read some literature on Recreation demand models using two step approach (first model of site choice, then model for number of trips) but in my case the decision is made simultanously (in the choice experiment both are determined, the choice of alternative and the quantity)
I would be grateful for any comment on that!
Thank you,
Philo