[Limdep Nlogit List] problems with opening

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Thu Nov 27 13:59:59 EST 2008

It's possible that you can't allocate that much memory on your computer.
Either way, you have to increase the size of the data area permanently.
Start limdep, then go to Tools:Options/Projets. Set the number of cells
to 70 million. This is going to require nearly 500MB of memory. Then, exit
this dialog box, then exit limdep. This puts the settings on your hard
drive so they will be permanent.  Now, restart limdep and try once again
to load your project.
/Bill Greene