[Limdep Nlogit List] How to fix certain coefficients at zero for Latent Class Model?

yuanchang xie xieyc79 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 22:58:30 EST 2008

Dear All,

I am trying to fit a latent class model with 2 classes.  Part of the
code is listed below

LHS=Injury;
Choice=A,B,C;
Rh2=one, Age, Male, Alcohol, Belt,Speed;
pds=28;
pts=2;
Lcm;
crosstab$

The p-value results show that some coefficients are not significantly
different from zero. So I want to fix those coefficients at zero, for
example, fixing the coefficient for Class 1 and Choice B at zero. Can
anyone kindly tell me how to do this? Also, in latent class model, how
can I set the base alternative? Thanks.

Yuanchang Xie