[Limdep Nlogit List] Random parameter logit+Looping with Do statement

William Greene wgreene at stern.nyu.edu
Thu Apr 10 09:40:36 EST 2008

You can provide your own starting values for any model in LIMDEP.
You should fit the model first without doing so, so you can see
the order in which parameters appear in the model that gets
estimated. Mixed models get rearranged during the setup, and the
order of the variables gets changed so that the ones with random
parameters and those with fixed are grouped.  Once you are ready,
;Start=list as usual can be used.
/Bill Greene