[Limdep Nlogit List] Request help on conditional logit model with selection

George joseph georgejpp at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 23:30:39 EST 2007

Hello all,

  I would like to request help from the group on the following problem I have.

  I would like to estimate a conditional logit model controlling for the selection bias. So the selection equation is a conditinal logit and the outcome equation also is a conditional logit.
  1)Is this feasible? I could not find any reserch papers addressing a problem like this.

  Are thee any papers on this?
  If this is possible, can I do that in NLOGIT?

  I would appreciate any help  or thoughts in this regard.If there are any other alternative methods to handle this problem, please let me know.
  Thanks.
  George