[Limdep Nlogit List] Help for a Limdep neophyte

Peter Edwards pedwards at UDel.Edu
Sun Sep 16 03:35:25 EST 2007

Hello,

I am NLOGIT newbie who is stumbling thru trying to figure out stuff.

I am analysing a set of Dichotomous choice data.   I have calculated WTP
estmates etc.  Now I am trying to understand how to display some of the
descriptive statistics. Also I am trying to figure out how to plot the PDF
and CDF based on my estimation results.

for example from the basic estimation(s) below, how do I plot the Prob
density function?
BLOGIT; LHS=YPAY; RHS=ONE,BID$

BLOGIT; LHS=YPAY;
RHS=ONE,BID,TRPJAM,NIGHTS,PERS,AGE,FEM,AGESQ,HSCH,COLLGE,GRAD

I tried the following...but it is wrong....

FPLOT ; labels=(ypay)

;plot(ypay)

;limits=0,200

;start=0

;pts=100

;Fcn=1/(1+exp(b(1)-b(2)(bid)))$

I have been stumbling through the manuals but I have not been be able to get
it right.

PETER EDWARDS

Peter E.T. Edwards
PhD. Candidate