[Limdep Nlogit List] multiple selection models

Brendan Cushing-Daniels bdaniels at gettysburg.edu
Tue Oct 2 05:13:44 EST 2007

In looking through the help file for Selection models in LIMDEP, there
is a list of other models based on similar commands.  One of these is
Sample Selection with Two Treatments.  I can't find any other reference
to this in the online or printed documentation.  Can anyone help?
Chapter or page numbers would be great.

In particular, I am interested in trying to estimate a model that has
multiple (dual) selection rules.  For example, in addition to correcting
for the selection into the labor force (standard Heckman model), we may
want to correct for selection into a particular region (i.e.,
individuals simultaneously choose their geographic location and their
labor force status).  Vijverberg (1995) has a model like this.  I am
wondering if this is implemented in either a two-step manner (the way
Vijverberg appears to have done it) or in a simultaneous equations,
FIML, model in LIMDEP.

Thanks,

Brendan