[Limdep Nlogit List] ORDERED LOGIT data handling

Liren Zhou lirenlist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:12:30 EST 2007

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to use ORDERED LOGIT to estimate an ordered logit model.
My problem is that the choice set is not identical for each of the
observations.
Among a broad choice set, some of the schedules are not
available for some of the observation. I know how to handle this
situation for nlogit, which requires multiple rows for each
observation and a index to indicate which alternative is available for
this observation. Does anyone know if this procedure of data handling
apply to ORDERED LOGIT? In addition, are there any command to perform
the wald test, which test the assumption of the same coefficients for
all the choice categories?

Thanks in advance!
*