[Limdep Nlogit List] Endogeniety and Mixed logit model

sshreay at mail.wsu.edu sshreay at mail.wsu.edu
Tue Aug 28 07:08:59 EST 2007

Hello Fred,
Thanks for suggesting this article. It is quite useful. I too used an IV
regression first (using different week price from different stores as
instrument) and then used predicted price in mixed logit model. I was just
worried about Standard error robustness using this way. Unfortunately, I
do not have any information on supply side. LIMDEP does give me
elasticities using mixed logit model. I am just looking some ways to
defend endogeneity of price issue?. Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
Sanatan Shreay