[Limdep Nlogit List] Endogeniety and Mixed logit model

Fred Feinberg feinf at umich.edu
Sat Aug 25 10:28:17 EST 2007

You may wish to have a look at this excellent review paper, "Structural
Modeling in Marketing: Review and Assessment," by Chintagunta, Erdem, Rossi
and Wedel. It has already come out in a journal, but I believe it's still
available in draft form here:
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=588903. And it is
available in final form here:
http://mktsci.journal.informs.org/cgi/content/abstract/25/6/604.

Fred

=====

Fred Feinberg
Hallman Fellow and Professor of Marketing
Ross School of Business
University of Michigan
feinf at umich.edu