[Limdep Nlogit List] Mixed logit model, multinominal logit model

H.KAMEYAMA kameyama at ag.kagawa-u.ac.jp
Sun May 21 16:40:51 EST 2006

Sorry to rise a basic question, sometimes I also be asked.
The estimated result by regular MNL and Mixed logit model, seems to be the
same.
So what is the reason to use Mixed Logit Model?
Sorry it must be the simulation stage, but for just parameter estimation,
regular ML model seems to be enough.
Could you let me know the page in your textbooks or if working pages are
available, please.
Looking forward to receiving your any short instruction.

Hiroshi KAMEYAMA
KAGAWA Univ., Japan
One of the participant of the previous short course.