[Limdep Nlogit List] nested logit

Kristy Wallmo Kristy.Wallmo at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 21 09:45:23 EST 2006

The way you have it specified your model has two trunks - a drive and a non-drive (though non-drive isn't named) and within each trunk you have the elemental alternatives - z1, ...z3nx  in the drive trunk and cpool, transit, and other in the non-drive trunk.  If this is how your are envisioning the model, then the choices should only reflect the lowest level of each trunk - in this case cpool, transit, other,
z1.... z3nx.  Drive should not appear in the choices line.  See if that works.

- Kristy