[Limdep Nlogit List] LIMDEP file size limitations

Casey Dawkins caseydawkins at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 22:26:45 EST 2006

Hello All,

When I try to import a .csv or .txt file, LIMDEP
truncates the number of variables to 19.  When I
import an Excel 4.0 file, all variables are retained,
but Excel's file size limitation truncates the number
of observations to around 16,000.  LIMDEP does not
seem to support versions of Excel post-4.0.

How do I import a file with 23,988 observations and 73
variables?

Thanks,
Casey