[GPlates-discuss] Problem linking raster to polygon file

Eglington, Bruce bruce.eglington at usask.ca
Tue Oct 18 04:51:16 AEDT 2016

Hi
  I have a raster image which I need to connect to a reconstructed polygon but every time I try, GPlates freezes. I can make the connection for the same raster with another, simpler raster so I presume that the issue has to do with the polygon shapefile. Further checks demonstrate that the issue only relates to my collection of polygons for Antarctica. Can anybody suggest what I should check for. I have performed a Repair Geometry and Check Geometry in ArcGIS with no issues noted.

Regards
  Bruce

Bruce Eglington (Ph.D.)
Murray Pyke Chair