[Geodynamics] GD Session proposals @ EGU 2023

VAN-HUNEN, JEROEN jeroen.van-hunen at durham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 02:05:11 AEST 2022

Dear all,

The call for submitting sessions for EGU2023 has now opened. Please consider submitting a session in the geodynamics (GD) division on the topic of your choice: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/f4wVCzvkyVCRP7wZVu4V27w?domain=meetingorganizer.copernicus.org
The deadline for submitting sessions is 19th September.

There are 11 different themes for which we would welcome your session contributions:
GD1 – Mantle Dynamics and Plate Tectonics
GD2 – Melts, Volatiles and Chemistry of the Mantle (in partnership with GMPV)
GD3 – Dynamics and Evolution of Earth and Terrestrial Planets (in partnership with PS)
GD4 – Subduction and Orogeny
GD5 – Rifting and Mid Ocean Ridges
GD6 – Crust, Lithosphere and Asthenosphere
GD7 – Rheology and Multiscale Mineralogy in Geodynamics
GD8 – Core Dynamics
GD9 – Geodynamics of Specific Regions
GD10 – Modelling, Data collection and Inversion
GD11 – Geodynamics and society: Short Courses, EDI, and General Interest

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Best wishes,
Jeroen van Hunen, on behalf of the EGU GD Science Officers<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/a--wCANpgjC9m8lXqI8aqJ7?domain=egu.eu>.

--
Prof Jeroen van Hunen