[Geodynamics] submit your science to the Frontiers in Paleogeography AGU session!

Richard G Gordon rgg at rice.edu
Sun Jul 24 08:35:27 AEST 2022

We write to encourage you to submit your research to the AGU Fall
Meeting Session *GP004 - Frontiers in Paleogeography
(*https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/N0j6Cvl1rKiWB0Y1NuQrS7-?domain=agu.confex.com
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/MZYqCwV1vMfLOZq68sqn76G?domain=urldefense.com>).
The meeting is being organized in a way to enable both in-person
attendance (in Chicago, IL) or virtual remote attendance.

We encourage a broad range of contributions focused on data and/or
models across timescales and spatial scales. We look forward to seeing
you in person at the meeting or through online participation.

*GP004 - Frontiers in Paleogeography*
/The time-dependent position of continents and oceans is central to
understanding the evolution of Earth's surface and interior. This
session seeks contributions that take varied approaches to reconstruct
and analyze paleogeography on the regional to global scale across
timescales and throughout Earth history. These approaches include those
using paleomagnetism, marine geophysical data, geology, seismic
tomography, and more. In addition to highlighting research that is
furthering the community's ability to reconstruct paleogeography, we
welcome contributions that analyze the paleoclimatic and geodynamic
implications of paleogeographic models./

Best wishes,

Nick Swanson-Hysell and Richard Gordon

--
Richard G. Gordon