[Geodynamics] Postgraduate Opportunities at the University of Sydney

Maria Seton maria.seton at sydney.edu.au
Wed May 15 09:59:15 AEST 2019

[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/iqM6CWLJY7io1ZmNc6QHb2?domain=lh4.googleusercontent.com]

[Apologies for cross posting]

Hi all,

The EarthByte Group, School of Geosciences, University of Sydney have exciting opportunities for PhD and Masters students in the areas of:

  *   marine geology and geophysics
  *   plate motions
  *   geodynamics
  *   surface process modelling
  *   continental margin and basin evolution
  *   data science and machine learning

Please see the attached flyer for more details about our group, scholarship opportunities and contact details.

Cheers,
Maria

DR MARIA SETON | ARC Future Fellow
EarthByte Group | School of Geosciences | Faculty of Science
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 400, Madsen Building F09 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 4255  | F +61 2 9351 2442
E maria.seton at sydney.edu.au<mailto:maria.seton at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://sydney.edu.au/science/people/maria.seton.php
CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.