[Geodynamics] Applications are Now Open for EC Speakers at the GRS: Interior of the Earth

Mulyukova, Elvira elvira.mulyukova at yale.edu
Thu Jan 31 02:15:27 AEDT 2019

[campus_picture.jpg]
Gordon Research Seminar: Interior of the Earth
Tectonic Regimes and Their Manifestation on Terrestrial Planets
Location: Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA, US
June 1-2, 2019
APPLY HERE<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ei5MCnxyErC9Z6QPh9w0Fg?domain=na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com>

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce that the registration is now open for the Gordon Research Seminar (GRS) on Interior of the Earth and we are seeking speakers from the early career science community (graduate students, postdocs, and early career faculty). GRS is highly interdisciplinary and we encourage applicants from geophysics, geochemistry, geodynamics, planetary science, and others.

Deadlines:
March 1 - Oral Presentations
May 4 - Poster Presentations

Invited Speakers:
Keynote Speaker: Philip Skemer, Washington University in St. Louis
"Sketch Your Own Science" Workshop: James Tuttle Keane, California Institute of Technology

Sincerely,

Neala Creasy & Elvira Mulyukova
Co-Chairs of Gordon Research Seminar: Interior of the Earth