[Geodynamics] EGU19_session_TS7_7_coorganised

Ági Király kiralyagnese at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 03:58:26 AEDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The abstract submission for the EGU General Assembly (7-12 April 2019,
Vienna) is open!

We would like to invite all Early Career and Advanced Researchers who work
on areas related to the Tethys to submit an abstract in the following
session:

"Dynamics and Structures of the Tethyan realm: Collisions and back-arcs
from the Mediterranean to the Himalayas (co-organized)"
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/9JYjCANZvPi82324SGJwkX?domain=meetingorganizer.copernicus.org>.

[image: flyer_small_ECRsDeadline.jpg]

We are looking for contributions from a wide range of research groups from
Geodynamics, Tectonics, Petrology, Seismology, Geophysics, Volcanology
(etc).

The deadline for ECRs seeking travel support is the 1st of December.

Best Regards,

Ágnes Király

(on behalf of the co-conveners - Derya Gürer, Marc Hässig, Laurent Jolivet,
and Claudia Piromallo)

*Ágnes Király, PhD*
*CEED, University of Oslo*
*Oslo, Norway*