[Geodynamics] GIA session at EGU 2019

Holger Steffen holger.steffen at lm.se
Tue Nov 27 01:16:17 AEDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

We like to draw your attention to the multidisciplinary session on "Glacial
isostatic adjustment: modelling, data and applications" at the General Assembly
of the EGU in Vienna, Austria, 7-12 April 2019. Please see
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/WKTNCQnzP0tYGLkEFxJeTx?domain=meetingorganizer.copernicus.org more
information.

Our invited speaker is Roderik van de Wal (Utrecht University).

The deadline for abstract submission is 10 January 2019, 13:00 CET, but for
support applications the abstract has to be submitted by 1 December 2018!

We also like to highlight the possibility to publish your contribution later in
the joint refereed proceedings of the Geodesy sessions at the EGU2019 in the EGU
open-access journal "Advances in Geosciences"
(https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/hxEUCROAQotx9XvkhNFzyS?domain=advances-in-geosciences.net).

Last but not least, please mark your calendars for the 2019 Glacial
Isostatic Adjustment (GIA) Training School at Lantmäteriet, Gävle, Sweden, 26-30
August 2019, kindly supported by POLENET, SCAR-SERCE, IACS, DTU Space and EGU,
which is gratefully acknowledged.

We are looking forward to meet you in Vienna,

Grace Nield, Maaria Nordman, Holger Steffen, Wouter van der Wal

Holger Steffen
Lantmäteriet
Geodetisk Infrastruktur
Lantmäterigatan 2c