[Geodynamics] FW: AGCC 2018 - Abstract submission and Early Bird registration closing this Saturday July 7th

Dietmar Muller dietmar.muller at sydney.edu.au
Wed Jul 4 15:51:42 AEST 2018

[Image]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/bdzOCJyp0qh4oM4vSVHGDO?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>

AGCC Website<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/GfjxCK1qJZtAkpANCv0k5N?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com> | Contact us<mailto:admin at ccm.com.au?subject=AGCC%20Enquiry>

ONLY FEW MORE DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Over 700 abstracts have been received for the inaugural Australian [2158951.jpg] Geoscience Council Convention to be held in Adelaide, 14 to 18 October 2018. You have until this Saturday 7 July to submit yours and be part of the largest Convention on Geoscience since 2012 in the Asia-Pacific.

  *   Abstracts can be lodged on-line at www.agcc.org.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/4BuDCL7rK8to28orfPqyGe?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>/abstracts<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/4F6SCMwvLQToYmo1fWzE6g?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>
  *   Additional abstracts are very welcome on all Themes, but particularly for:

     *   Theme 2 Life on Earth – origins and diversity
     *   Theme 4 Applied Geosciences in the 21st Century – innovation, technology and the future
     *   Theme 5 Beyond the rocks – Geoscience in our society: current application and future trends

  *   We also welcome further contributions on industry related Geoscience, including mining, energy and other
  *   Notifications of acceptance will be sent to authors by 28 July.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSING SOON!
Save up to $200 if you register on or before Saturday 7 July. Be quick and take advantage of our Early Bird Registration fee now!

There are also special registration rates for Early Career Geoscientists and students.

To see all registration options and inclusions, please visit www.agcc.org.au/registration<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/hFxdCNLwM9inpyn8cr9evM?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>

CONNECT WITH US

• AGCC 2018 website<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/50-PCP7yOZtDnVDRCBzov_?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>
• AGCC 2018 Third Circular<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/gu2aCQnzP0tDLZDpCQQDwW?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>

SPREAD THE WORD -Tell a friend<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/AzS6CROAQotKXZK1UXou_T?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>

[2079870.png]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/jCjTCVAGXPt48Q46SMivsB?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>  [2079880.png] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/APkPCWLJY7ip8opKurA6Qu?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>   [1754213.png] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/3DH6CXLKZoi6Zr6RsEh4SL?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>    [2081755.png] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/lqrnCYWL1vi0XB0qf4QZbA?domain=mymail.ezemsgs.com>

If you wish to opt out from future messages please click the Unsubscribe link below.

[Image]

This email was sent by AGCC Secretariat, Carillon Conference Management, p: 61 7 3368 2644, e: admin at ccm.com.au, w: www.ccm.com.au, Australia to dietmar at geosci.usyd.edu.au

[https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/CAcFC2xZYvCxQyxXuQYH_L?domain=cdn-au.mailsnd.com]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/FF_gC3Q8Z2F8vN8lFwPGEm?domain=ezymsg.com>