[ASA] Decadal Plan update - WG summaries and slide pack

Virginia Kilborn vkilborn at swin.edu.au
Wed Jul 24 16:45:10 AEST 2024

Dear astronomy community -

This is a short update on the decadal plan process.

We are currently in the middle of out Town Hall roadshow for the Decadal plan - thanks to everyone who has participated online and in-person thus far.

I attach the slide pack from the sessions for everyone's information, which includes initial outcomes from the working groups, and information on how to provide your feedback through the town hall sessions, on slack, and directly to the working groups.

I encourage you to participate in this part of the process, after which the white papers will be finalised by end of August, and we'll move onto the decadal plan drafting stage in September.

Kind regards,
Virginia

Prof. Virginia Kilborn

Chief Scientist

Swinburne University of Technology

Hawthorn VIC 3122 AUSTRALIA

T: +61 3 9214 4380 | E: vkilborn at swin.edu.au<mailto:vkilborn at swin.edu.au> | www: https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/cp8hCnx1jnilW70x9I9ba1i?domain=bit.ly

CRICOS number 00111D

I respectfully acknowledge the Wurundjeri People of the Kulin Nation and pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging who are the Traditional Custodians of the land on which Swinburne’s campuses are located. I also acknowledge all Aboriginal and Torres Strait nations across Australia, their Elders, Ancestors, cultures and heritage.

Proud supporter of the WATTLE Women in Leadership Program<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/KysUCoV1kpflwrN82IzxEBJ?domain=vkilborn.wixsite.com>