[ASA] Working Group 2.2: Seeking input from national and university facilities

Moss, Vanessa (S&A, Marsfield) Vanessa.Moss at csiro.au
Wed Jul 10 22:50:58 AEST 2024

Hi all,

Again, thanks to those who joined our second town hall, and you can find the recording and chat for that below (see my quoted email for the previous meeting's recording):

https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/i-XyCoV1kpfl4nvv8H1B164?domain=drive.google.com

Facility Input to WG 2.2
This email is primarily to source input from national and university facilities via our WG 2.2 Facility Input Guidelines template. This document was designed to capture key questions in a brief and systematic way from relevant facilities nationwide, and all submissions will be included as an appendix to our final WG report.

Please find the template document for submission here along with further information:
https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/M_tsCp81lrtQD2AAyHDaNFt?domain=docs.google.com

There is an associated capabilities spreadsheet that was developed primarily within the WG Chairs alongside the Decadal Plan oversight team, in order to assist with matching science requirements of facilities to facility capabilities. Please make a copy of the template and fill it in accordingly, submitting it alongside the completed document.

The capabilities spreadsheet is here:
https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/b7TuCq71mwfLWQXXRHQYJKg?domain=docs.google.com

Submissions will be accepted until 17:00 AWST on 31st July 2024. We encourage submitters to keep their submissions as brief as possible, focusing specifically on the questions and relevance of their specific facility to the community in the 2026-2035 period.

If you have any questions, please find us on the ASA Slack (#decadal-wg-2-2-townhall<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/KqViCr81nytw9q226ty8xYQ?domain=app.slack.com>) or contact Andrew Cole and myself directly.

Thanks
Vanessa and Andrew
On behalf of WG 2.2 National and University Facilities