[ASA] [ASA2024] Online speed networking event Thursday 20 June 1-2PM (AEST) - please register!

Moss, Vanessa (S&A, Marsfield) Vanessa.Moss at csiro.au
Mon Jun 17 13:26:23 AEST 2024

Hi all,

One week to go before ASA2024!

There will be more comms from us to come to both the community and registered participants, but in the meantime, we highly encourage those participating in ASA2024 to consider also taking part in the speed networking being co-organised by Centre for Dark Matter, ASTRO 3D, and the ASA, in collaboration with the ECR Chapter. This will take place this coming Thursday and will be a great way to meet people in the community in advance of the ASA meeting next week.

You can register to take part here: https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/RkIOCJyBrGfpLW7JmUVHsf1?domain=forms.office.com

Hope to meet you there!
Vanessa
On behalf of the ASA2024 NOC