[ASA] Job Advert: Observatory Systems Technical Officer @ Zadko Observatory, Perth

Fiona Panther fiona.panther at uwa.edu.au
Mon May 20 13:39:48 AEST 2024

Dear colleagues,

please find below a link with more information about the vacant Observatory Systems technical officer position at the UWA Zadko Observatory.

https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/6gg6CyojxQT60Xr2wCZp1Ym?domain=external.jobs.uwa.edu.au

Closing date: 11:55 PM AWST on Monday, 3 June 2024

To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Associate Professor David Coward - david.coward at uwa.edu.au<mailto:david.coward at uwa.edu.au> or Mr John Moore john.moore at uwa.edu.au<mailto:john.moore at uwa.edu.au>

Best,

Fiona

Dr Fiona H. Panther
Forrest Fellow
Department of Physics
University of Western Australia
Office: Room 5.53

Please note I am currently working part time. My usual working days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Please do not feel compelled to answer this email outside your normal working hours