[ASA] ASA AGM Sydney Hub Day registrations open - 26 June 2024, 9:00-19:00

Caroline Foster c.foster at unsw.edu.au
Mon May 20 14:14:45 AEST 2024

Dear colleagues,
With apologies for the multiple emails. The date of the Sydney Hub Day is 26 June (not 28 May as stated in the original email).
Best regards,
Caroline

From: Caroline Foster <c.foster at unsw.edu.au>
Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 2:12 PM
To: francois rigaut via ASA <asa at mailman.sydney.edu.au>
Cc: tamal.mukherjee at students.mq.edu.au <tamal.mukherjee at students.mq.edu.au>, Jahang Prathap Puthan Kallayi (HDR) <jahangprathap.puthankallayi at hdr.mq.edu.au>, Ummee Tania Ahmed (HDR) <ummeetania.ahmed at hdr.mq.edu.au>, Zahra Aliakbarzadeh <z.aliakbarzadeh at unsw.edu.au>, Ryan Bagge <r.bagge at unsw.edu.au>, Richard McDermid <richard.mcdermid at mq.edu.au>
Subject: ASA AGM Sydney Hub Day registrations open - 26 June 2024, 9:00-19:00

Dear Sydney Colleagues and Visitors,

We're thrilled to extend a warm invitation to the ASA AGM Sydney Hub Day, brought to you by the enthusiastic organising committee. We've created an engaging program aimed at fostering networking opportunities across institutes and career stages, and we would be delighted to have you join us for part or all of the day at Macquarie University.

Here's what you need to know: