[ASA] 2024 Data Central User Preferences Survey

Simon O'Toole simon.otoole at mq.edu.au
Wed May 1 12:27:53 AEST 2024

It’s time again to have your say in the future of the Data Central Science Platform!

We periodically ask users to take part in a survey that we use to shape the future direction of Data Central and the services we provide. We have folded many of the suggestions from last year’s survey into our current roadmap and milestones.

We would really appreciate it if you could fill out the 2024 Data Central User Preferences Survey (here  https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/X7W1C5QPXJigWrY7Vfz9Jbn?domain=forms.gle) and forward this to any of your teams that are not members of the ASA.

This will help to improve Data Central, but also the services we provide including ADACS software support.

This year we have a new Users’ Committee who will look over the results to advise us on the best path forward. More information on this soon!

Thanks,
Simon

[Data Central]<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/mVLNC6XQ4LfVG4lvnt6dDyQ?domain=datacentral.org.au>
Simon O'Toole<mailto:simon.otoole at mq.edu.au> • Head of Research Data & Software<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/Qr14C71R2NTEWBjKOUBD3ga?domain=rds.org.au> • <https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/mVLNC6XQ4LfVG4lvnt6dDyQ?domain=datacentral.org.au/> Data Central Project Scientist

datacentral.org.au<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/mVLNC6XQ4LfVG4lvnt6dDyQ?domain=datacentral.org.au/> • Australian Astronomical Optics,<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/tH_2C81V0PTOwy807iMFvI5?domain=aao.org.au> Macquarie University<https://url.au.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/poz5C91WPRTRYwVX5uP9FdP?domain=mq.edu.au>