[ASA] ESO Users Feedback Survey - Please Complete by March 26th 2023

Devika Kamath devika.kamath at mq.edu.au
Wed Mar 22 08:57:34 AEDT 2023

Dear Everyone,

On behalf of the ESO Users Committee (UC), I am contacting you as an active user who has submitted a proposal and/or downloaded archive data from ESO La Silla Paranal or ALMA observatory in the past two years, or a potential ESO user, to bring to your attention the upcoming ESO UC annual meeting which will be held at the end of April 2023.

The UC represents ESO’s astronomical community forming a direct link between the users and ESO. On an annual basis the UC is seeking feedback through a User Committee Poll. This year there is a special focus on “Archive Science".

I would like to encourage you to submit feedback on your interactions with ESO, and in particular your experiences and expectations. The poll can be found at:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/hbnuCMwGxOt2qYEmKiwALIs?domain=eso.org
and is open until Wednesday March 26, 2023

It is an anonymous survey, and the answers will be only seen by the UC members, who will use them as input for discussions during the annual meeting of the UC and ESO scheduled at the end of April 2023.

If you have additional information to share with the UC, please feel free to get in touch with me directly with anything you wish to bring to ESO’s attention. You can also find a list of current UC members here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/QhWtCNLJyQUZ0pvyKU4KboJ?domain=eso.org.

Your input and insights are crucial to guide ESO's decision-making process, and we would greatly appreciate your involvement.

Thank you for your continued support and participation in ESO's mission. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Devika Kamath
- your ESO Users Committee representative

--

Dr. Devika Kamath

Senior Lecturer in Astronomy and Astrophysics

Director of Engagement

School of Mathematical and Physical Science

Level 5, Room 522, E7A, 12 Wally’s Walk

Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia

T: +61 (2) 9850 8978  |  M: + 61 435 818 511

E:  devika.kamath at mq.edu.au  |  mq.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/ya9aCOMKzVTNpkqQVSkBzu8?domain=aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com>

[Macquarie University]<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/C1AxCP7LAXf0KnyVYujgObW?domain=aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com>

CRICOS Provider Number 00002J. Think before you print.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of Macquarie University.