[ASA] FW: [Ozastroparticle.physics] ANITA 2023 school & workshop registration: February 6-10, 2023, in Adelaide

Marc Duldig marc.duldig at utas.edu.au
Mon Dec 5 22:15:11 AEDT 2022

A message from Ilya Mandel

Dear colleagues:

A gentle reminder to please register for the 2023 ANITA summer school and workshop via https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/6DPZCP7LAXf4mqYkBczvKGc?domain=anita.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/6DPZCP7LAXf4mqYkBczvKGc?domain=anita.edu.au> . In particular, if you’d like to give a talk (which we very much encourage), please register no later than 15 of January, 2023.

Best wishes,
ANITA, GAP, and local organisers