[ASA] ANITA 2023 school & workshop registration: February 6-10, 2023, in Adelaide

Ilya Mandel ilya.mandel at monash.edu
Mon Dec 5 20:34:10 AEDT 2022

Dear colleagues:

A gentle reminder to please register for the 2023 ANITA summer school and workshop via https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/MFasCjZ1N7ijJkNODUWLEcz?domain=anita.edu.au .  In particular, if you’d like to give a talk (which we very much encourage), please register no later than 15 of January, 2023.

Best wishes,
ANITA, GAP, and local organisers