[ASA] Virtual Participation - Linking the Galactic and Extragalactic Conference 2022

Jesse Van de Sande jesse.vandesande at sydney.edu.au
Mon Nov 21 23:09:53 AEDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

With only one week to go until the start of the conference "Linking the Galactic and Extragalactic 2022”, I am excited to share the zoom details for those of you who are interested in attending the conference virtually.

1) Zoom. All talks will be broadcasted live through zoom:

Zoom link: https://uni-sydney.zoom.us/j/88182124987?pwd=UktCQUN5MSt3Zys3ZEg5OHEzOU1FQT09
Meeting ID: 881 8212 4987
Password: 297852

We request that all Zoom participants adhere to the following zoom etiquette: mute your microphone unless you are speaking, turn off your camera unless you are speaking, raise a virtual hand if you have a question, wait until the chair calls your name before unmuting your microphone.

2) The conference program is here:

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/7PJiCBNqjlCV5Np5qCzRPEq?domain=extragalactic-milkyways.org

We’re looking forward to seeing you online. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Jesse van de Sande (on behalf of the SOC)

Dr Jesse van de Sande (he/him) | ARC DECRA Fellow
The University of Sydney
Faculty of Science, School of Physics, Sydney Institute for Astronomy (SIfA)
Rm 328 | +61 2 2862 74223 | School of Physics A28
The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006 | AUSTRALIA
jesse.vandesande at sydney.edu.au<mailto:jesse.vandesande at sydney.edu.au>  | https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/t-6WCD1vlpTBlZNlps5JgFg?domain=physics.usyd.edu.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/eoBRCE8wmrtW5jV5ySpRyc4?domain=aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com>
CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this email if necessary.