[ASA] ALMA Services Affected by Cyberattack

Sarah Sweet s.sweet at uq.edu.au
Mon Nov 7 10:14:26 AEDT 2022

Dear Australian ALMA users,

Further to the below, I’d had reports of emails to staff at alma.cl bouncing. I asked ESO about this:

The ALMA Regional Centres (ARCs) are the interfaces to the community.
Users should therefore contact their ARC in case of issues or questions,
not the JAO staff. If the bounces are due to replies to Helpdesk tickets
via e-mail, then indeed this is an issue we are currently facing and
users are advised to use the Helpdesk interface for their communications.

I hope that is helpful to some.

Regards,

Sarah

---