[ASA] Soliciting feedback for NASA/ADS Users Group Meeting

Andy Casey andrew.casey at monash.edu
Fri Oct 28 16:17:44 AEDT 2022

Hi all,

I’m a member of the NASA/ADS Users Group, and we will have our annual meeting on Nov 9-10. There is an agenda item on community input. If you would like to see anything improved or added to ADS, please email me directly by the end of next week.

We won’t have time to discuss every single point raised in detail, but if there are any clear common/recurring themes in the comments received, we‘ll make sure they get fully covered with the ADSteam.

To see the membership of the Users Group and the issues and reports from previous meetings, check out https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/A6EwCL7EwMfPyjr1ruBpDZy?domain=ui.adsabs.harvard.edu. (In particular, the Users Group’s report from 2021 at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/gR9OCMwGxOt5MO1Z1CkYS7G?domain=ads.harvard.edu passed on every piece of feedback we received last year, either as part of the main report or in a full list in the Appendix.)

Cheers,
Andy

—

Andy Casey