[ASA] ASA2022 featured in Nature Astro comment on hybrid astronomy meetings

Moss, Vanessa (S&A, Marsfield) Vanessa.Moss at csiro.au
Wed Oct 26 13:11:16 AEDT 2022

Hi all,

Is hybrid the future of the astronomy meeting? To explore this question, fifteen of us from across global astronomy (including six from the local ASA community*) looked at how hybrid was enacted for three astronomy meetings which all took place in the same week: ASA 2022, EAS 2022 and GBO HVC. Our article summarises our collective perspective and recommendations, which we hope will be valuable to those in our community looking to implement inclusive and effective hybrid interaction going forward.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Vx2ICmO5glu5Bp61lIGicw1?domain=nature.com

Please get in touch with any comments or questions!

thanks
Vanessa

*other ASA community involvement: Krzysztof Bolejko, Anthony Carr, Emily Kerrison, Nataliea Lowson and Adam Stevens