[ASA] Postdoctoral position in radio transients at Sydney

Tara Murphy tara.murphy at sydney.edu.au
Tue Sep 13 17:50:48 AEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

I’m currently advertising a 4-year Level B postdoctoral position in radio transients at the University of Sydney:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/IG4eC0YKPvi2pov1Mtw26K5?domain=usyd.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com

This is an opportunity for someone with at least one year of postdoctoral experience to do research as part of the ASKAP Variables and Slow Transients (VAST) survey and to take a leadership role in my research group.

Applications close on Wednesday October 12th.

Please circulate to potential candidates, and contact me if you/they have any questions about the role.

Tara

--
PROFESSOR TARA MURPHY | Deputy Head of School
Sydney Institute for Astronomy | School of Physics | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Room 358, Physics Building A28
The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 3041