[ASA] new PASA Impact Factor

Stas Shabala stanislav.shabala at utas.edu.au
Thu Jun 30 20:18:01 AEST 2022

Dear ASA members,

The new, 2021 journal Impact Factors have just been released.

I am pleased to tell you that PASA’s has improved to another all-time high of 6.51 !

This is now higher than MNRAS, A&A, AJ, and ApJ (main journal).

A big thank you from me and the rest of the Editorial Board to all our authors and reviewers, for making PASA the outstanding journal that it is.

[cid:image001.png at 01D88CBE.6A15D440]
[cid:image002.png at 01D88CBE.6A15D440]

Cheers,

Stas