[ASA] Announcing the Australian ESO Data Helpdesk

Simon O'Toole simon.otoole at mq.edu.au
Thu Apr 21 15:01:20 AEST 2022

Do you have issues reducing your ESO data? Do you need assistance running or installing ESO pipeline software?

We can help with the new Australian ESO Data Helpdesk, an initiative of the Optical Data Centre (ODC) available here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/zh7GCL7EwMfPNRqNxfB6zPu?domain=odc.org.au !

Through this Helpdesk you can:

  *   Report a problem with ESO pipelines
  *   Get help installing ESO pipelines on your laptop or desktop
  *   Get assistance for general ESO pipeline problems and questions.
  *   Request access to one of our remote pipeline servers (science case required)
  *   Request a new ESO pipeline be installed on our remote pipeline servers

Note that you’ll need a Data Central account to access this system, and you can register here: https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/_RqKCMwGxOt5xqPxKhkjk6M?domain=accounts.datacentral.org.au if you don’t have one.

The Optical Data Centre (ODC) is a collaboration between AAO-Macquarie University, Australian National University and NCI. It is funded under the Astronomy National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS) Program via Astronomy Australia Ltd (AAL).

Thanks!
Simon
[Data Central] <https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/89OOCNLJyQUNV0LVKijBQU3?domain=datacentral.org.au>
Simon O'Toole<mailto:simon.otoole at mq.edu.au> • Head of Data & IT • Data Central Project Scientist<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/89OOCNLJyQUNV0LVKijBQU3?domain=datacentral.org.au>

datacentral.org.au<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/89OOCNLJyQUNV0LVKijBQU3?domain=datacentral.org.au> • Australian Astronomical Optics, Macquarie University<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Cj8aCOMKzVTA5pY5Vurnu_6?domain=mq.edu.au>

—