[ASA] Call for expressions of interest for PhD scholarships at the University of Queensland - due 4 Feb 2022

Sarah Sweet s.sweet at uq.edu.au
Mon Jan 24 11:49:04 AEDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

We would appreciate it if you would pass this message on to prospective students who might be interested.

The UQ Astro group is now inviting expressions of interest from students who seek a PhD scholarship to commence in July 2022 (Research Quarter 3). This call is for 1) the main scholarship round, which is open to onshore (domestic or international) students, and 2) a limited number of competitive earmarked scholarships, which are open to both onshore and offshore students.

If you would like further information please contact me or one of the other UQ Astro people.

Important links:
The application process https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/-1HfCp81lrtnkDVqrfP717T?domain=smp.uq.edu.au
Available projects https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Wo-iCq71mwf8BWEnAsXFN7e?domain=smp.uq.edu.au
Please complete the EOI form at https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/sTZICr81nyt8M9k7Ks4HiyR?domain=survey.app.uq.edu.au by 4 Feb 2022.